Sessions lost after upload image

Discussion in 'Site Programming, Development and Design' started by thorbon, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Hi, my users can upload an image after they are logged in with forms authentication. Now there are customer complaining they can't upload a file. I investigated this issue and see that when they upload an image, all sessions are lost. They are not logged in anymore so there is an object is null reference error when i try to get the login to put the image in the database. I see the image is uploaded correctly but they are logged out and i think all sessions are lost. perhaps this is because the application pool has been recycled or the working process? They can't upload images larger than 500kb so why should the application pool recycle? Can anyone suggest me what to do? thanks in advance.

2. Elshadriel

Elshadriel Winhost Staff

See this forum post as it might help you:

http://forum.Winhost.com/showthread.php?p=18788#post18788

The other option is to open up a support ticket and provide us with a time frame of when this occurs. We can review the logs to provide you with any errors to help you narrow down the problem, however, we won't be able to help you debug any code.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015