Request: Smarter Stats per domain

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gunsh, Feb 26, 2010.

1. I have already written to support directly and they replied this is not currently possible but with enough support for this issue this seemingly easy feature could be available to everyone.

I am hosting several domains on a single account by using url rewrites to do the trick and this works very well. The only drawback I have stumbled upon so far is the fact that Smarter Stats reports cannot distinguish between different domains. The report you get is a cumulative report across entire account activity including requests to all domains hosted on your account.

My simple request is to somehow make Smarter Stats create distinct reports for each domain as current mixed reports are completely useless.

Please vote by replying with your comments

2. Ray

Ray

I'll have to check with SmarterStats. As you may not know, SmarterStats is a separate program that is created by SmarterTools. We are merely licensing the product. This can be a limitation with SmarterStats.

3. Any news from SmarterStats? I would really love this feature to be possible.

4. Ray

Ray

Unfortunately there seems to be no way to accomplish what you are trying to get. The bottom line is if you want to track the activity of a specific domain name it will need to have its own Site ID. Unfortunately for each site account we can only give one SmarterStats Site ID.

5. That's just too bad. But thanks Ray. Your help is really appreciated.

6. Use google analytics free, easy and awesome :D