PHP script for contact form

Discussion in 'Pre-sales questions' started by Guest, May 16, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Do you offer a php script for contact forms? I know some hosting company have a form that customers with hosting plan can use.

Thank you,
    S. Crain

2. Ray

Ray

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

No, I have the form done, it's the php script that sends the form that I am asking about. Some hosting companies supply that. And no, it is not a website written in php.

S. Crain

4. Ray

Ray

What do you mean by sends the form? How is the form being sent and where to or at? Maybe if you can run us through exactly what your app is doing we can understand it a little more clearer.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

ok, you have your form on the webpage, when the visitor fills in the form and hits send there is a seperate php file on the server that works to actually send the file to whatever email address you have designated it to go to. Some hosting companies have that php script already in place for use with a form. My question was does this hosting company supply this php script?

Thanks,
    S.Crain

6. Ray

Ray

Sorry. No we do not have these template files in place. This is something you will need to build from scratch but they are fairly easy to make. The advantage of this is when you create it, you have more control and flexibility over it.

7. You can google for php contact form scripts. You will find a lot out there. I follow this tutorial on PHP contact form to create custom form for my website. This form uses PHP7.1, MySQL and AJAX jQuery.