Nopcommerce 3.2 too slow

Discussion in 'Third-party applications' started by bhongya, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Hi - I installed nopcommerce 3.2 today using the basic hosting package and it is way too slow... my store is at emartdeals.com ... I didnt research enough before opening hosting account here, but my question is that
    do anyone of you have nopcommerce site at hosted at Winhost??? if yes, what is the hosting package that you are using ?

Or should I cancel my account ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. Elshadriel

Elshadriel Winhost Staff

nopCommerce will not run effectively on the Basic plan. You need to use Max or Ultimate because it consumes a lot of memory.

3. Hi - . I am still within the 30 days refund period. If I upgrade to Max plan, and if that does not work for me then will I be eligible for refund ??

4. Elshadriel

Elshadriel Winhost Staff

Yes. If you are still within the 30 day period, you will be eligible for a refund.

5. I happened to read on your cancellation FAQ page here: http://support.Winhost.com/KB/a698/cancellation-faq.aspx
    that says "The 30 day money back guarantee does not apply to renewal terms, domain name fees or SSL certificates, changes in billing period/plan type, or any one time payment fees. "

So if I change plan type (as highlighted in bold black color above) then that means I cannot get refund. Can you please re-confirm ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  6. Elshadriel

Elshadriel Winhost Staff

That section does not apply to the 30 day money back guarantee period. It only applies when you change your billing period/plan type AFTER 30 days.

Michael likes this.