Install Program to SQL Server Help

Discussion in 'Databases' started by JohnFuna, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Looking for some assistance please, I have installed MS SQL Server Management Studio and connected to my server on Winhost. I cannot figure out how to load/install my program to the DB. Help?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. ComputerMan

ComputerMan Winhost Staff

3. I am actually trying to install a program called Intellect. http://www.interneer.com/default.aspx Which is primarily ASP.NET server pages. I have transfered everything over via FTP but am receiving HTTP Error 500.19 when trying to access the page.

Detailed Error Information:
    Module IIS Web Core
    Notification BeginRequest
    Handler Not yet determined
    Error Code 0x800700b7
    Config Error There is a duplicate 'system.web.extensions/scripting/scriptResourceHandler' section defined
    Config File \\?\E:\web\allitect\intellect\web.config

Any suggestions?

4. Elshadriel

Elshadriel Winhost Staff

5. Remove that line(and a couple following) solved that error but gave me a Runtime error now.

6. ComputerMan

What is the full error message you're getting?

7. Server Error in '/intellect' Application.
    Runtime Error
    Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

8. After switching the ASP.NET version to 2.0/... this is the new error.

Server Error in '/intellect' Application.

Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

9. ComputerMan

Oh, that is a custom error message. Go into your web.config file and in the custom Error mode switch it to Off and then try again. It will then provide you with the real error message that you can then provide back to us.

10. Switched off, Then receive this message:

Server Error in '/intellect/admin' Application.

Parser Error
    Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'Intellect._Default2'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="Default.aspx.vb" Inherits="Intellect._Default2"%>

Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    Line 3: <HTML>

Source File: /Intellect/admin/default.aspx Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.6413; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.6414

Sent to the support desk at Intellect (software trying install) and they had never seen it.
    I was also unable to find the 'Intellect._Default2' file in the original .zip or the files transferred to Winhost.

11. ComputerMan

Michael likes this.