How to tell if SpamExperts is accepting your spam reports.

Discussion in 'Email' started by AgingHippie, Mar 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Does anyone know where to look in the SpamExperts dashboard to see past spam reports that you've sent, to verify that SpamExperts is actually receiving and processing them?

2. ComputerMan

ComputerMan Winhost Staff

I don't believe they will give you a confirmation after they have processed the spam email message.

3. Well I don't think they are - I think they're just throwing the spam reports away and not processing them at all. It doesn't seem to change what gets through.

4. ComputerMan

Contact our support department regarding the spam messages that are getting through. Give them the email header of the email message.

5. I have done that. Headers are different every time, content is the same. I was hoping that SpamExperts would be able to detect the spam heuristically, especially after I sent several samples of each one, but so far it has not, so I wanted to verify that they are receiving the reports and processing them (in case I'm somehow reporting it wrong or something in my setup is preventing the "report spam" button from working properly).

WinHost tech support correctly says that this is an issue with SpamExperts, not with WinHost. But SpamExperts tech support can be accessed only by a direct customer, such as WinHost, not by a subscriber like me.

6. ComputerMan

Contact our support department and ask for Moises. Link to this forum post and I'll take at your issue myself.