Feature Request - SVN or TFS

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by stedeb, Aug 23, 2010.

1. I am very satisfied with the current hosting service and now also with MySQL databases. But I would also love to see some sort of version control which can be linked directly to a website. E.g. I have a repository hosted with Winhost, I would like to be able to access the latest version e.g. via http://dev.mysite.com/

However, at least seeing basic SVN or TFS would be a big plus anyways :)

Keep up the great service!

2. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

Thanks for the feedback.

3. Anything ever happen on this?

Just wondering.

Thanks,
    Brad

4. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

we are working on other stuff so this is not priority for us. we'll need to see much more demand to make it bubble up as a priority.

5. SVN or TFS Hosting

I also agree that it would be nice to have support for SVN or TFS Hosting.

I am particularly interested in TFS Hosting since it would greatly improve lifecycle management for web site and web application software development projects.

6. I got to this thread while looking to see if we have SVN here. It would be a big help! I would definitely like to have it / would pay more for it if it was an upgrade feature.

7. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

Thanks for the suggestion

8. Please add my name to the list, I humbly request SVN usability.

I am a long time user of Winhost you guys have listened to us in the past, please consider this request. Or at least give me a workaround so that I can do this myself without bothering you guys while you think about how to implement this globally.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015