Cancelled, but now want to uncancel

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by SteveSobol, Oct 10, 2013.

1. So, my client sold her company to someone else who isn't using me for web hosting. OK, no problem. I turned off her site from the control panel. Easy, right?

But now I have another client I want to move *to* Winhost. I just renewed my hosting account for another three months, and the old website hasn't been deleted yet, but I want to move the new client to Winhost ASAP. How do I do this without having to purchase an additional hosting account (which would be a waste of money)?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

Contact our Billing Department at [email protected] and let them know what the situation is. They can check on the status of the original cancellation and go from there.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
    Michael likes this.
  3. Actually, I figured it out. "Reactivate" and "Change Domain" from the control panel. I didn't see the Reactivate link last time. I was... ummmmmm... ok, I don't have an excuse LOL

Elshadriel likes this.
  4. Just to note, Reactivate is only an option until what would have been the end of the term, so it may not be available to everyone (and it won't be available on a site that has been cancelled for a long time).