Winhost doing well for me

Discussion in 'Customer testimonials' started by brucebro, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. I finally decided to move a private system off my local machine to a real host so i could access it from anywhere. I was a bit hesitant for awhile, what with all the problems that this can involve. However, it was quite easy to do with Winhost. Migrating the database worked immediately with Winhost's instructions in their knowledgebase. Moving the code too was easy. The only problems I've had have been because of defects in my own system (hard coded hidden connection strings, a bad trigger), which moving to Winhost has exposed, thus doing me a favor.
    The move was effortless, and now it works great, with great response time. I switched my public web site here too since it's so good. When I get time i'm going to upgrade to another SQL Server since I have another system to host in the future.

2. Glad you're enjoying the ride!

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.