Very happy so far

Discussion in 'Customer testimonials' started by xtreo, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. I been with WH4L for about 7 years, was great at the begining and pretty much downhill for the last 3-4 years. Finnaly after my site being down for over 1 week, I pulled the trigger and moved over here. I been here for over 1 month now and I must say the stabilty, control panel and just overall experience blows away anything I used before for this price range.

When going with a new provider you always take a chance, and so far I am very happy I moved here, I wish I did it sooner! I love the CP, and the transition was very painless.

I am sure Winhost will do well and grow big, I just hope that it doesnt suffer the same fate WH4L did when it grew so big.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. Ray

Ray

Throughout history most big corporations attribute their down fall to complacency. We try to take a proactive approach to all our customers feedback regardless if they are bad or good. That being said, I welcome your postings in the forum. We do not shy away from constructive criticism and we make every attempt to offer an affordable, secured, and stable hosting environment. Thanks again for you kind words, and we'll make sure we do not follow the path of complacency and short sighted vision.

3. xtreo, I'm glad you're happy with Winhost.

There are a lot of reasons WH4L went down the tubes, but the recent sale of the company kind of sealed the deal. We're glad to have any and all ex-lifers on board with us! ;)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.