My Experiences

Discussion in 'Customer testimonials' started by Sleepwalker, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. I do minor web design and hosting for around 15 customers and prior to registering with Winhost, I was using HostMonster which in all honesty, wasn't too bad. Over time, their support became worse and worse and it soon became difficult to get straight answers out of them.

After registering with Winhost and moving all my websites across to their services, I have not had a single issue. The support from Winhost staff members is fantastic. If something isn't outlined on the knowledge base, an answer can be found via the forums or by opening a ticket. I am also an avid user of the Winhost affiliate program and have found it to be an excellent tool.

All I can say is that Winhost, in my personal opinion, is the best hosting service I have found for my work. Thanks so much guys.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

Wow. Thanks so much. Really glad you are enjoying the services.

3. What curtis said. When you're happy, we're happy.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.