Great Service!

Discussion in 'Customer testimonials' started by cmbower, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. Just signed up a couple of days ago and I have to say, I'm tickled pink! Errr...not that I'm actually pink or anything....never mind :rolleyes:
    Anyways, I'm just a wannabe web geek and I've used *nix hosting for years because...well, just because that's what was affordable and I learned how to work with it over the years. Windows hosting was too pricey and it looked really complicated. I ran across an ad for Winhost doing a search for Windows hosting just for the heck of it. I figured I could afford those prices and it was about time I learned how MS hosting works.

Well, I'm hooked. The service is great. I was very confused at first on how Windows hosting worked, but after one support ticket (very quickly answered), I got it figured out easily! All I had to do was look through a few knowledge base articles and read a few forum posts. Man o man, there is a WEALTH of information in those 2 resources! I had no idea how much help was availible. I also had no idea how much free software MS has out there. I never would have found it if it weren't for the posts from the staff in the forums. This is some great free software! Very well written and not that hard to use. For all the abuse MS gets, they make way better products and freebies than I ever thought.

To close, if you're looking for an affordable Windows hosting service, look no further, this IS the one!

Chris Bower

P. S. I actually took the day off work today and spent the whole day reading through KB articles and forum posts. So...technically...you guys are responsible for me not showing up at work today. I'll tell my boss ;)
    Oh wait, never mind...I am the boss. I work for myself :rolleyes:
    (One of the benifits of being semi-retired.)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. Ray

Ray

Thank you for the compliment, we really appreciate it.

3. I forgot to ask, do you folks have a link or something where I can grab your logo? Since I'm happy with your service, I'd kinda like to help get the word out. I was going to put your logo with a link to Winhost.com on my blog page and maybe on some of my other sites.

4. Ray

Ray

5. Hello Chris, not sure if we have any little logo images you could use as a link. Curtis should see this post pretty soon and he'll know. But if we don't maybe we can come up with something.

We're also working on something to make those links back to us pay off for you, but I can't say anything specific about that at the moment.

6. Gah! Ray beats me to the punch again!

7. Already following you on both ;-) I'll just make a text link for right now pointing to your site.

8. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

You know we don't have these banner/buttons. We'll gather up some and figure out a way to make them available. Thanks for kudos. Made my day...

9. That's how it starts, a day here, a day there. Then once you're hooked, it's all over. You'll never leave the house. Friends and family will become concerned. "I'm fine, really," you'll say, but they know better...you are gone forever.

So there's that to look forward to. ;)

10. LOL! Hank, it sounds like you've been down this road before!

11. No, no - not me.

I just, uh, read an article about it. Yeah, that's it.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.