Wow!

Discussion in 'Customer testimonials' started by JimmyZ, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. I just wanted to say "wow!" I have been utilizing DNN for about five years and four of those years I had client sites hosted with a provider who "specializes" in DNN hosting.

Needless to say, the continued issues I had with the other hosting provider were absurd. The issues all led back to the fact they overloaded their servers with too many sites.

So as my business grew, I decided to go with a dedicated server that I still run today. It was so nice to have DNN sites that loaded immediately and were performing at optimal speeds.

Knock on wood my business continues to grow. And I am now faced with more website development work for clients so I need to utilize multiple servers on multiple networks. I decided to give Winhost a try and I'm back to "wow!"

I have just deployed a Philadelphia divorce lawyer blog website here. Although further development still needs to be on the site, my primary concern was performance, e.g., is the site going to take 30 seconds to load the first time? Well the answer to that is "no."

I would say the performance of the site on Winhost is almost equal to the performances I receive on websites I run on my dedicated server. Kudos to you...kudos!

I will definitely look to bring more sites over here.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

Thank you for the positive feedback.

3. That's great to hear, thanks!

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.