Thanks for the MySQL

Discussion in 'Customer testimonials' started by davidmclusa, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. While I'm mainly a .NET/MSSQL guy, I do about 20% PHP/MySQL work, as well as converting clients over to the .NET world whenever I can.

Having MySQL here makes my work a bit easier -- and that's a good thing.
    Even better, is that you actually listen to your customers.

I wonder how fast I can get rid of the MySQL testing account I have at pair.com

Thanks -- keep up the good work.

David
    Perceptive Logic

2. Yes, I really appreciate Winhost adding MySQL support as I really wanted to move my .NET sites over but dissapointed that MySQL was not initially available and while im sure most of us here use .NET/MSSQL a lot in our work and play, MySQL can be essential when you have things that just arent Microsoft! I have a site that I needed migrated over that uses Wordpress (in part), and you guys have now saved me the hassle of converting it all to a .NET/MSSQL based blog. So thanks again.

I'd also like to thank Winhost for the terrific setup they have here. When I first signed up I didnt really know what to expect, but I was totally blown away by the feature set and how easily I could access all the services! (Web settings within IIS Manager & MSSQL inside management studio is just heaven). I've only been on for 3 months, but I hope all is smooth sailing from now on. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  3. Ray

Ray

Thank you for your words of encourage and we hope keep giving you high quality and affordable hosting services.

4. Yeah, thanks guys. We aim to please.

Well, you know, within reason. ;)

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.