Thank you WinHost... excellent service.

Discussion in 'Customer testimonials' started by trn579s, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. I feel compelled to write a customer testimonial because Winhost is hands down the best windows hosting company I have had to pleasure of dealing with. I came over from GoDaddy with 3 DotNetNuke installations and 2 custom coded asp.net applications, running 9 domains.

I don't need to bash GoDaddy here to prove a point, let me just say that Winhost is faster, makes DNN installation/upgrades a cinch because this is straightforward ASP hosting (not some locked down hosting account), and gives you full control of the account. Remote IIS administration is really a nice feature. Winhost support (and the Winhost community) is a great asset.

Thanks,

Tom

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. Ray

Ray

Thanks Tom for your those words. We really do try to put an effort and pride in giving a service that everyone can use and take value in.

3. Thanks, Tom.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.