I must say WOW!!!

Discussion in 'Customer testimonials' started by tipliga, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. I have been .NET developer for years now professionally and most of my private web site coding I have been doing in PHP mostly because hosting for ASP.NET was very expensive. Now that there are so many companies outthere I decided to start coding my private applications in .NET too. I have went to 2 hosting .NET companies who said they provide excelent service, easy set up and everything. Oh Boy, was I wrong. I was trying for days to get the domain name set up, database to work, and I never got it initially to be restored or anything. So forget about those hosting companies...

I have found Winhost and said I wanted to give it a try. In less than 30 minutes I was able to set up EVERYTHING!!! Without a help from anybody, their system and control panel are so simple and their knowledge base is so good that I had no problems doing everything I needed. Only worked on the site for 2 hours and everything is ready to go. Great service so far, great control panel. I will test it to see how it works for some time, and I will probably need to upgrade to the bigger package.

Great job!!! Keep it up like that.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. Ray

Ray

Thanks for the compliment and feed back.

3. Thanks! Glad to hear that you found the Knowledge Base useful. There's a ton of information in there.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.