Can I Keep You?

Discussion in 'Customer testimonials' started by epiclist, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. All I can say is I hope you guys will be around forever. Thank you for not forcing me to use some ill planed web interface for deployment and management. Thank you for allowing me to use the tools I already know and love as a developer to get the job done. I have gone through my share of hosts. There were good ones, there were bad ones...you guys are the first to go under "amazing."

Painless ASP.NET MVC + Spark and WCF deployment.

Not only would I recommend you guys I already have.

2. agreed in every aspect, haven't had an issue yet and i doubt i ever will :D

3. Ray

Ray

Thanks for the compliments. We try to do our best to offer a stable and reliable platform, with an easy to use control panel. If you have any suggestions or any other features you would like to see please don't hesitate to post it. We cannot promise that every request will be honored but at least we will know what our custoemrs are looking for. Knowing that really helps us.

4. Thanks! That's what we love to hear.

5. Please note: When I refer to "ill planed web interface" I am not refering to the control panel here. Its snappy and simple.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.