Config and Support questions

Discussion in 'Pre-sales questions' started by geoatl, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Is the recycling of app pool available in all accounts?
    Do you have a dedicated app pool?
    Do you have a chat based support? All I see is email.
    In regards to your 30 day money back guarantee? Do you charge for anything if it does not work out?
    Are you owned by EIG?

2. With it being 23 minutes since I started, this brings up another question.
    In regards to support response times. I know this is a forum so it can take a bit to response.
    But what are your support response times. I saw 24 hours on your website. What if my
    website is down and the customer is yelling at me?

3. Yes it is.
    Your account has a dedicated application pool, yes.
    No we don't.
    You get back everything you paid, with the exception of third party services like domain registration, SSL certs, etc. You'll still own those things, but we can't refund them.
    We are not, and you're smart to ask! Read this. Are you coming from Arvixe? A lot of people are going through a lot of trouble due to that migration...

You'll almost always get a faster response through the support portal than you will here in the forum. If the website says 24 hours I'd say they are talking about extenuating circumstances, where complicated troubleshooting or some kind of system administrator intervention is necessary.

For the most part your tickets will be answered in anywhere from five minutes to a few hours, depending on when it comes in.