Winhost sever unable to execute commands

Discussion in 'Databases' started by Brylexion, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Regarding my last ticket. The following link will take you to the pages in question. http://www.shjplumbing.com/Pages/BackOffice/Schdule.aspx On this page I have a form that my Operator fills out in order to schedule a job. Upon completion of this form, my operator clicks on the schedule button located at the bottom of the page in order to schedule a call. When she clicks on my schedule button on the bottom of the page, the page refreshes and performs the actions that are written in the code behind for that button. Basically here's what happens. When my operator clicks the schedule button, the page clears itself for a new entree and also writes to the database that I have stored on your sever. You can see the contents of this database by clicking on the Schedule link located at the top of the page. I also have another function in the code behind that is not as crucial but it as well is not working. This code behind works on your sever. I know it does because I have had some success with it. The problem is it is sporadic at best. In fact most days it does not work at all. I have assumed that the problem could be a platform or coding issue ,however, I have a hundred percentile success rate on any platform when using it from the localhost. I do not know what else the issue could be. The codes are the same and the platforms are the same and it does work on your sever just not consistently enough and until recently not at all. Can you please help fix this issue.