What steps to take to get username for my WinHost account?

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by mchrastecky, Aug 14, 2017.

1. My company is a WinHost customer, our site is www.bucklingbeam.com. The marketing company that worked on it in the past has closed with no forwarding or contact information, and I'm stuck! What steps do I take to establish credentials and get a username so I can login to my cpanel?

- Mike Chrastecky, CEO, Buckling Beam Solutions, LLC.

2. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

please contact our billing department at billing at winhost.com
    Explain the situation and they will let you know how to move forward.

3. How do I reach them? I don't see a phone number for them.

4. And I can't log into the Support Portal to leave them a message without credentials.

5. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

I'm sorry that the original reply may have been clear. I put in the email address in the response but I'll explicitly write it down here.
    If you can't log into your helpdesk then you can email [email protected]

6. Thanks, Curtis, I guessed that was what you meant and emailed them anyhow. But haven't heard back yet. Is there anything else that I can do to get their attention?

7. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

The billing department has regular business hours. They'll get back to you today.

8. Nothing from them yesterday, Curtis, and nothing so far this morning. Would really appreciate some way of expediting this matter, what can I do?
    Can I set up a new account for access?

9. They've replied to you a couple of times. Check your junk or spam folders, this is one of the ticket numbers: 2C6-2124CCA0-02C5

I've also asked them to call you.

10. You are right. I found one in my spam folder, but it seems to have expired. I've emailed back to billing to ask them to send again.