Web Service Problem

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by kucukkilic, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Webpage error details

Message: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details. at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
    at bilalmblya.ServiceReference2.icerikgetirCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
    at bilalmblya.Sayfalar.kurumsal.hakkimizda.servis_icerikgetirCompleted(Object sender, icerikgetirCompletedEventArgs e)
    at bilalmblya.ServiceReference2.accesswebservisSoapClient.OnicerikgetirCompleted(Object state)
    Line: 1
    Char: 1
    Code: 0

I create web service for my silverlight application. It works on local succesfully but i get this error on host. ? :(

2. Ray

Ray

Do you have a link where we can see the full error message?

3. Ray

Ray

What is the address you are calling for the web service? How do you have the bindings coded?

4. Ray

Ray

5. No i don't have.
    if you check website from www.kucukkilic.com how it's work.
    maybe you can help me better :)
    thank you very much...

6. Ray

Ray

7. no there is #hakkimizda in sayfalar folder and in xap file.
    And it's not redirect or rewrite it's navigate to hakkimizda page.
    Only Frame navigating in silverlight application.
    I just wanna know. Do i have to do something use webservice at Winhost host.
    I got confused :D
    Thank you very much again :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  8. Ray

Ray

There's really no server setting you need to impose on the server to run a web service. Everything is dictated on how you code your web service.

9. but i told you :D my webservice is working great on localhost. Maybe There some settings on my service code. I will try to find it :D
    Thank you very much.