WCF Callback Error

Discussion in 'Site Programming, Development and Design' started by maniphan, Jul 31, 2011.

1. What I did was change the change .Net Trust Levels to minimal but I got new Error now

The content type text/html; charset=utf-8 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding (application/soap+xml; charset=utf-8). If using a custom encoder, be sure that the IsContentTypeSupported method is implemented properly. The first 1024 bytes of the response were: '<html>
    <head>
    <title>Security Exception</title>
    <style>
    body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;}
    p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
    b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
    H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red }
    H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon }
    pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em}
    .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;}
    .version {color: gray;}
    .error {margin-bottom: 10px;}
    .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; }
    </style>
    </head>

<body bgcolor="white">

<span><H1>Server Error in '/ServiceNotifier' Application.<hr width=100% size=1 color=silver></H1>

<h2> <i>Security Exception<'.

Anyone has any ideas?

Please help!

2. I am setting up my WCF service with callback, and it works fine on my local machine. However, when I uploaded to Winhost I got this error message:

The content type text/html; charset=utf-8 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding (application/soap+xml; charset=utf-8). If using a custom encoder, be sure that the IsContentTypeSupported method is implemented properly. The first 1024 bytes of the response were: '<html>
    <head>
    <title>Security Exception</title>
    <style>
    body {font-family:"Verdana";font weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;}
    p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
    b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
    H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red }
    H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon }
    pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em}
    .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;}
    .version {color: gray;}
    .error {margin-bottom: 10px;}
    .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; }
    </style>
    </head>

<body bgcolor="white">

<span><H1>Server Error in '/ServiceNotifier' Application.<hr width=100% size=1 color=silver></H1>

<h2> <i>Security Exception<'.

Please help!

3. Ray

Ray

What do you have for the binding setup on your applications configuration file?