Site not working, prob dataBase Configuration Issue, Need V Urgent Help

Discussion in 'Databases' started by abhishek, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Hi Guys,
      I have recently taken up an account on Winhost, and have uploaded the .net site and Sql database on to the server, but I am facing 2 issues
      a) While browsing, I am getting Error

So I think that there some problem with the database, kindly suggest me way out of it.

b) My startup page is under a directory on the server, than how to point out that page as in IIS manager 7, the Default Document only takes direct page and nopage under any directory.

I will be highly obliged, kindly help me out.

I could be reached at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  1. Ray

Ray

Give me a URL address address so I can see this error message. Make sure you give me a test account to use if it needs one.

2. Site URL

Site URL is www.icarecuisine.com.

Kindly check it and let me know what exactly the problem is .

3. My DB is fine , some problem with server .. kindly verify Winhost Team.......... plz

Hi, I have tested the uploaded DB (on server) by application on my local machine and its working fine but still the site is giving errors, the ********* same error of table

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Cannot find table 0.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Cannot find table 0.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[IndexOutOfRangeException: Cannot find table 0.]
    System.Data.DataTableCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) +92
    ICare.Controls.VerticalMenu.AddMenu() in VerticalMenu.ascx.cs:43
    ICare.Controls.VerticalMenu.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in VerticalMenu.ascx.cs:23
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4200; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4016

Where is the technical team of Winhost gone?????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  4. Ray

Ray

What do you mean by this?

I have tested the uploaded DB (on server) by application on my local machine

Are you sure you uploaded the DB to the SQL Server? How did you upload the DB to our SQL Server?