Server is not supporting PHP ???

Discussion in 'Site Programming, Development and Design' started by techlogixllc, May 16, 2014.

1. Hi,

I am trying to develope contact us form in PHP but its not working. I tested this one on other server its working fine but when i use same file on this server its not working.

Is your server support PHP programming or not???

Waiting for your reply

2. Elshadriel

Elshadriel Winhost Staff

Yes, we do support PHP. You can open up a support ticket. In the ticket, provide us with error message and instructions on how to replicate it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  3. ComputerMan

ComputerMan Winhost Staff

Its best to tell us what the exact error message you're getting. If you're just getting a blank page please let us know too.

I've seen some cases when a person has misconfigured there ACL permissions when they used Web Deploy. Later on when they try to use PHP you will get misleading error messages like 404 not found or just a blank page. If this happens you can contact support and ask them to reset your ACL permissions for your site account to see if that resolves the error message. Also, when contacting support please provide us with exact instructions on how to recreate the issue on our end.

Michael likes this.