Hello, A few days ago I uploaded Joomla 3.1.1 site into a test folder off of an existing and functioning site of my clients. Everything was going nicely until I tried to change the code editor, I wasn't permitted to do that. I checked my permissions and my Log Directory is unwritable. Since then I've been trying to resolve this. I went to my FTP client and tried to change the permission there, no luck, I asked Winhost to change the permissions but I was told to alter my Trust level in the web.config.file. First off, I was told that Joomla likes a Unix server and Winhost is a Windows server. Is there a way I can fix the permission issue without this "altering of trust level" cause the KB article doesn't specify whether just to add the code they provided to what is already there or completely replace it with what is there. I really need to get this sorted and working productively, I can't believe it has taken two days to get anywhere with this.....I can't believe support cannot just change the permission for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!