problem deploying a WCF web app

Discussion in 'Site Programming, Development and Design' started by msbs48, May 27, 2012.

1. build a test WCF web app and tested locally - every thing fine.. When we published to Winhost we got an error...wrote to Winhost support and they say they can't help it is an application error...I am stuck any help would be appreciated.

the error is on line 114 the WCF url.

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The binding at system.serviceModel/bindings/basicHttpBinding does not have a configured binding named 'basicHttpBinding_IService1'. This is an invalid value for bindingConfiguration.

Source Error:

Line 112: </bindings>
    Line 113: <client>
    Line 114: <endpoint address="http://autralsy.w05.Winhost.com/I95Service/I95.WCFService/Service1.svc"
    Line 115: binding="basicHttpBinding" bindingConfiguration="basicHttpBinding_IService1"
    Line 116: contract="ServiceReference1.IService1" name="basicHttpBinding_IService1">

Source File: E:\web\autralsy\web.config Line: 114

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015