Online Database Manager

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sbarrow, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Not sure if this has already been suggested but I would like to see a simple online management tool for the databases. Something that allows us to view the database contents and run sql scripts would be great. Especially for those unable to connect directly.

Cheers

Stephen

2. Ray

Ray

Actually the request for it has been quite low so its difficult to justify the licensing cost.

3. Hi,

Could you please clarify the thread topic?
    Are you talking about using SQL Server Management Studio to execute scripts, etc?

I'm new to this forum and am considering using Winhost to host an ASP.NET site with SQL Server 2008 so I've been browsing the forum. I've never had hosting for a SQL Server database before so am unclear about what's involved in remotely maintaining the database. How do I find info on what's involved?

I considered creating a new thread but thought this was what you meant (my apologies if I'm wrong and I've hijacked the thread for an unrelated issue).

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  4. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

You can use sql management studio to manage your sql database. I think the post is regarding some web based manager for sql. We don't offer that.

You can check out our knowledge base to start getting some information about sql.

5. hello,
    Somebody, to tell me using Mysql in Panel Winhost
    Thanks

6. Manage Mysql

Somebody to tell me the manage mysql in Winhost

7. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff