.net 4 eta?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by riceboyler, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Just wondering what kind of time frame you guys are looking at for add ASP.NET 4.0 as a hosting option. Thanks!

2. Ray

Ray

We're still testing out the product on our development box and working on the best steps to deploy it out to the production server with the least amount of negative impact. Stay in touch with this forum and we'll make an announcement once we have determined a definitive date on when we will launch .Net 4.0 on our production servers.

3. My sites require .Net 4/Silverlight 4. Could we at least know if we're talking days, weeks, or months?

Thanks.

4. Ray

Ray

Our developers are still working on setting up the control panel so that customers can choose and switch from .Net 2.0/3.5, and to .Net 4.0. I can't give you a specific or official time when they it will be completed. However, I suspect it is very soon.

5. So if the main holdup is your control panel, can you install it and let us administer it through the Internet Information Services (IIS) 7 Manager?

6. Ray

Ray

No, the module/element is not within the IIS 7 Manager portion. It is where the application pool settings reside.