Microsoft Website Spark Hosting Partner

Discussion in 'Pre-sales questions' started by kfrancis, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Hey,

Been talking to the twitter account, but it comes down to this. I'd love to host with Winhost, but one of my requirements is that I need to host with a hosting partner listed in the Website Spark program.

My own company became a partner so we could host ourselves, except that we don't really have the facility to host our own application anymore.

Just wondering if Winhost would consider looking into becoming a hosting partner so that I can fill my requirements and host with you guys ..

Thanks in advance~

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

From my understanding, you can join the websitespark program as a web development business, but where you host your site is up to you. You can host your site anywhere you want. Microsoft provides the list of websitespark partners just to make it easier for you, but you are not limited to that list of hosts.

We have other customers who are in the websitespark program that host with us.

And we did look into joining the websitespark partner program, but we don't qualify because microsoft is only accepting vps and dedicated hosting companies as partners and not shared hosting companies like us.

3. Okay, thanks for the info. I'll give you guys a shot, as long as you say there are other customers in my situation - than I'm satisfied with that.