Maintenance

Discussion in 'Site Programming, Development and Design' started by Bobter, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Hi,

I know this is a great service for the price but is there any way to reduce the impact of maintenance (load balancing?). I have users who are complaining about intermittent issues when users my site and I can never guarantee its not because of Win Host maintenance?

I had a ticket a while back about my site being slow and it was due to one of the routers in the chain. Has anything like this been changed recently as this has only been happening for about a week. :confused:

Thanks,

Phil

2. Any form of maintenance or outages are posted here, so always feel free to check our there for details about those types of issues.

We also have a description about our monthly maintenance and how we handle updates to the servers here. Hope this helps answer some of your questions.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  3. Hi, thanks for your reply.

It looks like the maintenance isn't very frequent which is great but that means there is another issue as my users are still experiencing intermittent issues and timeouts.

Is there something we can do to investigate why this is happening? Like I said, last time it was a router which was having an issue state side.

Phil

4. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

If there is some system wide issue we would post it in the forum. If you are experiencing site issues, then send a ticket to our support dept. through the helpdesk with details.

5. Thanks Curtis, I understand you would post it in the forum if you were aware of it, but you weren't aware of the last issue until it was investigated. I'll get more details and submit a ticket,

Thanks, Phil.