JQuery

Discussion in 'Site Programming, Development and Design' started by Chapita, Dec 16, 2009.

1. I have two sites, both of them using Asp.Net MVC. One of the sites is correctly using jquery. The other, even though is working in my dev environment, jquery is not working when I publish the site in Winhost.

Any clue? Thank you,

Mariano

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. Ray

Ray

I believe jquery requires the java library to be installed on the server which we do not support at this time.

3. This is really the first statement I have read from you guys that actually makes me doubt your experience, jQuery is probably the most popular javascript library right now.

Its likely that you have the path to the script files wrong for the second site. Are they both in sub directories?

4. Jquery is a javascript library that you download and install with your own application. The server really should not have anything to do with jquery and what you do with it. They should not have to configure or change anything on server for jquery.

5. What do you mean by it's not working, is there any error message given?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  6. well, I didn't have time to test it with alerts, but, I probably have a problem locating the jquery.js
    Thank you all,