Intermittent problems with Site

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by Bobter, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Hi,

I thought I had an issue with my code as I couldn't log into my site, but I've just tried again and its let me in so it doesn't look like there's an issue with my ASP.NET code or database.

Is there a problem or some kind of maintenance going on, I get regular e-mails from users complaining that they can't log in yet when I try it's fine so maybe they are experiencing what I've just experienced.

Is there a way you could email out any planned maintenance or unplanned maintenance so i can stay up to date and let my users know without having to check the forums?

Sorry I can't be more specific about the problem but it could be a million things.

Thanks,

Phil

2. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  3. Yes I've seen that forum but my problem is I don't have the time to check this every day, is there a way I can subscribe to that forum so I get an email when something is posted there?

4. Ray

Ray

You should be able to go to your "User CP" properties and subscribe to the forum threads so that you get an email everytime it is updated or a new post is added to it.