How long does it take to provision new accounts?

Discussion in 'Pre-sales questions' started by Guest, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi, it's taken over 6 hours since I paid -- no emails, not even an intro email.

Is this normal? When can I expect an email?

Best, Bryan

2. FredC

FredC Winhost Staff

Account usually gets provisioned within 5 minutes.

I recommend you send an email to our sales department at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks... but I actually already emailed to sales... only after checking that the purchase had successfully cleared my credit card... you guys didn't respond to my email and I have no number to call, so I'm at a loss for what to do ...

maybe there's been an error somewhere? my name is Bryan and I signed up this morning near 5AM central...can you check that out?

Best, Bryan

4. Guest

Guest Guest

still no reply to my email?? or here on the forum...?? i have the charge showing on my online cc...

thanks for any help,
    Bryan

5. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

what is the ticket number? we can check on it.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello,

There's no ticket number because I don't have a user and pass to even have created an issue in your help desk. I've sent and email and posted on this forum -- that's all I can do right now. However, I do have the charge on my cc so I'm guessing something didn't get added properly into your system.

There can't be that many Bryans that signed up for your service this morning around 5AM central. Would you please just look me up there?

I've sent two emails now to [email protected] .. last one at... Wed, Sep 07, 2011 2:43 pm.

I'm feeling pretty helpless to contact you guys here... any other ideas?

Thanks, Bryan

7. Guest

Guest Guest

BTW.. this is what shows on my cc:
    CHECKCARD 09/07 Winhost.COM PASADENA CA -$14.85

Best

8. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

if you don't have a ticket number then what is the domain name of the account you are referring to?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

visiondance.com
    thanks, Bryan

10. Guest

Guest Guest

The final conclusion is that the problem was with our email servers -- we were not getting the message with no fault to Winhost.

Best, Bryan

11. Thanks for posting that follow up.