Health Monitoring

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by davidmclusa, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Based on it throwing a config security exception when I tried to use it -- I suspect that healthMonitoring isn't supported...

Any likelyhood of that being allowed in the future?

David

2. Ray

Ray

ASP.Net HealthMonitoring should be supported and functional on our Windows environment. This should be part of ASP.Net 2.0 and higher.

3. Hmmm. interesting.

I setup a new account for a client & tried to use that but it gave me a security error so I couldn't get into the site.

I am also having other issues with the DB so maybe that is part of the problem.

I'm going to delete the DB tomorrow and start a fresh install.

Will let you know how it turns out re: the HM -- I'll try putting that back in after I get the other stuff working -- or put in a support ticket.

Thanks.

4. Ray

Ray

What is the exact security error? Make sure you setup your trust level on your application correctly. You may need to increase the trust level to either High or Full.

5. It wasn't a trust level error, trust level was already set at full. Don't have the error message available at this point.

I'll get back to you after I do a refresh on the site -- it's not live yet, so at this point it's not a problem to play around a bit.

6. Please provide us with the health Monitoring configuration section in your web.config