FireFox Error when Checking a Check-box

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by sbower1, Dec 19, 2010.

1. sbower1

sbower1 VZW

I have an odd issue that only occurs when I interact with my sites domain using FireFox. On my development computer I am not experiencing the same issue when debugging using Firefox. The problem is when I view my site online, and select a checkbox on a form designed to enable a button I am redirected to an error page that is coded in my web.config:

<customErrors mode="On" redirectMode="ResponseRedirect" defaultRedirect="~/errorhndl.aspx"/>

If I remove this line form the web.config file and select the same checkbox the button is never enabled.

I have been able to use IE, Google Chrome, and Safari fine on my development computer and with my domain online. The only browser I am having issues with is Firefox when I interact with it through the domain.

Any thoughts on why this issue is occurring would be helpful.

Thanks
    Shawn

2. Ray

Ray

The only thing that can come to my mind is some security issue. If it is the server or your code you should not be able to see the site on any browser. Look at firefox's security and make sure you domain name is in the trusted site zone.