error 1025 cann't connect to server

Discussion in 'Site Programming, Development and Design' started by winhoau, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Hi,
    After I tried to use Dreamweaver to program my site and I did a web deploy of Dreamveaver data to mysql bin, I could no longer access mysql server on local host. I had to replace mysql with another download and still could not access it. I later replaced the phpMyAdmin. All these changes did not change anything. Can someone figure what's going on and kindly advise me on what to do.

In checking up phpMyadmin currently, the error now reads ' error 1045. access denied for user 'root' @ 'localhost' (using password:No)

Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.

phpMyadmin tried to connect to connect to Msql server and the server rejected the connection. you should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by administrator of the Mysql server. I need to know how to do this.

Regards.

Winhaou

2. Elshadriel

Elshadriel Winhost Staff

The web and database servers are different, so 'localhost' would not work. You should check your MySQL connection settings in the Winhost Control Panel.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015