Email Issues

Discussion in 'Email' started by Oth3llo, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Hi,
    in the last days I experienced a number of problems with the email.
    I received some reports relating to a non-receipt of mail sent, apparently, without any problem.

The e-mails were not in the spam folder and the problem occurs with different mail recipients providers .

I checked my code to compare it with the sample code in the related article and I noticed that instead of using

SmtpClient smtp = new SmtpClient ("mail.HostingAccountDomain.com");

my code is

SmtpClient smtp = new SmtpClient ("m02.internetmailserver.net");

I have also seen that three days ago (on 04-12-2013) there was an Unscheduled Maintenance on this server due to an incorrect pop3 response.

At this moment I do not know if all my emails are delivered correctly but i need to fix as soon as possible the normal status.
    What i have to do so ? I need to change my code and use "mail.HostingAccountDomain.com" instead of "m02.internetmailserver.net" or my problems derive from server problems ? Or there's something else ?

TY
    Max

PS: I apologize for my broken English
    PPS: I submit a ticket but maybe someone here had (or is having) the same problem.

2. Elshadriel

Elshadriel Winhost Staff

What was the error message?

3. There were no error messages.
    But some mails never reach their destination neither in the inbox nor in the spam box.

4. Elshadriel

Elshadriel Winhost Staff

Then, yes, you'll need to open a support ticket so that we can investigate further.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  5. Thank you