Developer Needed

Discussion in 'Site Programming, Development and Design' started by sperry97, Oct 31, 2012.

1. I have my site hosted on Winhost and I have a MSSQL database with it but I can not get the database to work. www.unlimitedbenefits.com is the site. When you log in as a "client" (using in this case "public" and "sample" (give it a try)) what should happen is that in the lower frame all the documentation for that specific clients shows up. Instead an error in the top frame is happening and no clients can see any of their info. Can someone help me fix the global.asa file with the connection string? Or whatever it is that needs fixing. Happy to hire the services.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. hi, did you resolve that issue already? where can I see the real errors? I tried to use username: "public" and password: "sample" to login, but it just said "Enter a valid email address in the form "[email protected]"" or "Section 508 Accessibility is ON, turn it OFF?
    JavaScript unavailable", I don't think this message is useful for troubleshooting, so how can I help? My email is [email protected], you can email me directly.