Desperate. Files upload but nothing shows up when I try to see it on my page

Discussion in 'General troubleshooting' started by mylifeishz, Apr 27, 2010.

• I am using Visual Web Studios 2008. I have copied my website uploaded it to my ftp.webdomain.com. My page is still empty. Can you please tell me what to do. I am supposed to turn in my web application on a server but can't get it on for the teacher to see.

Thanks!

1. Ray

Ray

What is the domain name to your account?

2. actually the domain name in my control panel doesn't have the www. in it. Its just codedbygod.com I have tried to upload it to my secondary url also. Either way nothing shows up.

3. Ray

Ray

What do you mean empty? I pulled up your site and it is pulling up your page but throwing an application error.

(provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)

This error means that your applications is looking for a SQL express database and we do not support SQL express databases. We only support SQL 2008. You will need to move your SQL Express database to our SQL 2008 server.

4. I apologize I was using Safari and it just has this really basic message saying that my web host is set up. I see the error now in IE. u

Thank you very much!