Persits

Discussion in 'Third-party applications' started by PaulM, May 26, 2012.

1. Hi,

Could you please let me know why you have all the other installs of the Persits components on your servers, but not ASPpdf? This seems to be actually a more useful com object of theirs as opposed to an upload one. I can upload natively with code, but I can't extract data from a PDF natively.

If there any chance of you buying a license and supporting ASPpdf? I already am using you guys and don't want to move - I also believe buying a license for your shared customers will pay itself off in no time as a google search for hosts supporting this COM leads to some dodgy looking hosts.

Seems most people are using a VPS or dedicated server for this, if you can offer a shared COM solution I know people like myself would consider you guys before being forced to go dedicated or VPS at a higher cost.

I would appreciate it if you considered bundling it with the other Persits com objects.

Thanks.

2. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

Thanks for the suggestion. Will let the team know and we'll look into it.

3. Hi Curtis, have you had any response as yet? I am looking to go live within this month sometime. Thanks!

4. It's unlikely to happen that soon I'm afraid.