MojoPortal

Discussion in 'Third-party applications' started by thangxii, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Hi guys,

I'm trying to install mojoportal on one of my sub directories. I've setup the application starting point, but still get the Runtime Error message when I try to run the setup. Just wondering if anyone here successfully installed this cms before. Or recommend what is the best one to run on Winhost. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
  2. Ray

Ray

What the complete and exact error message you are getting?

3. Ray, this is what I got when I tried to go to the setup folder to run the setup. Thanks.

Server Error in '/bigred' Application.
    Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

4. Ray

Ray

Try turning off your CustomError for now. The real error message is not being shown. Once you turned off the custom error handling, provide us a full copy of the true error message and we'll move forward from there.

5. Ray,

Here is the error message I've got:

Cannot subset Regex. Only support if both patterns are identical.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NotSupportedException: Cannot subset Regex. Only support if both patterns are identical.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NotSupportedException: Cannot subset Regex. Only support if both patterns are identical.]
    System.Net.WebPermission.IsSubsetOf(IPermission target) +5166627
    System.Security.PermissionSet.IsSubsetOfHelper(PermissionSet target, IsSubsetOfType type, IPermission& firstPermThatFailed, Boolean ignoreNonCas) +7524858
    System.Security.PermissionSet.IsSubsetOf(PermissionSet target) +19
    System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Boolean checkExecutionPermission) +7606514
    System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Int32& securitySpecialFlags, Boolean checkExecutionPermission) +57

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'DotNetOpenAuth, Version=3.1.0.9122, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2780ccd10d57b246' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)]
    System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +0
    System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +43
    System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +127
    System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +142
    System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) +28
    System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +46

[ConfigurationErrorsException: Could not load file or assembly 'DotNetOpenAuth, Version=3.1.0.9122, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2780ccd10d57b246' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)]
    System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +613
    System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAllAssembliesFromAppDomainBinDirectory() +203
    System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssembly(AssemblyInfo ai) +105
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetReferencedAssemblies(CompilationSection compConfig) +178
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler..ctor(VirtualPath configPath, Boolean supportLocalization, String outputAssemblyName) +54
    System.Web.Compilation.CodeDirectoryCompiler.GetCodeDirectoryAssembly(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories, Boolean isDirectoryAllowed) +600
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectory(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories) +128
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileResourcesDirectory() +31
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +304

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'DotNetOpenAuth, Version=3.1.0.9122, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2780ccd10d57b246' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)]
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ReportTopLevelCompilationException() +58
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +512
    System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters) +729

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'DotNetOpenAuth, Version=3.1.0.9122, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2780ccd10d57b246' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)]
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +8894031
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +85
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +333

Thanks

6. Ray, I was able to figure something out from the information I gathered from mojoportal site. I got a different errr, but i'll do some research to see if i can fix it myself. Thanks for your help.

7. Ray

Ray

If you get stuck post the full error and I'll try to do some research on the Internet for you.

8. I'm also trying to install MojoPortal.

I have solved the Regex problem the previous user was encountering, and upgraded my trust level to "Medium" as recommended on the Mojoportal website.

I am now receiving the following message at the "Probing System" stage:

Welcome to mojoPortal Setup

Probing system...
    An Error Occurred:Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.
    Source:mscorlib
    Stack Trace at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) at System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, DirectorySecurity dirSecurity) at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity) at mojoPortal.Web.mojoSetup.TouchTestFile() at mojoPortal.Web.mojoSetup.DataFolderIsWritable() at mojoPortal.Web.UI.Pages.SetupHome.ProbeSystem() at mojoPortal.Web.UI.Pages.SetupHome.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Simon

9. Ray

Ray

This is still a trust level error. Try increasing it to High or Full.

10. For someone who hasn't worked with Trust Levels in the web.config before (and is in fact installing this as a testbed for further -learning- Asp.Net....

Can you either:

a) Tell me how to go about setting the trust level higher? (something beyond "change it in the web.config")

or

b) Point me towards a resource that can cover this topic from a "layman's" perspective?

Many thanks, Ray,

Simon

11. Ray

Ray

Actually the easiest way from my opinion on changing the trust level is through IIS 7 Manager. IIS 7 Manager has button where you can click to update your applications trust level.

Look at this kb article. It will give you some guidelines on how to setup IIS 7 Manager on your computer to connect to our server.

http://support.Winhost.com/KB/a628/using-the-microsoft-iis-70-manager.aspx

Once you are connected you will see a work panel, and a lot of different icons/buttons. Look for the one that reads ".Net Trust Level". Click on that, and it will give you a drop down list where you can choose High or Full.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015