Question about hosting environment.

Discussion in 'Pre-sales questions' started by Amplify, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Do you provide your users with a Windows Server environment with IIS installed so that they are able to fully manage the environment and or additional software? Or is this some kind of proprietary environment access via a control panel? Meaning the users do not see a Windows 2012 screen, they simply log into a control panel with access to folders and configurations?

Can someone please explain, if possible provide screenshot of the hosting environment?

Thank you.

AMP

2. No, that would be a VPS or a dedicated server. This is shared hosting.

There a Control Panel demo here.

You can also connect to the server via IIS Manager, though you won't have access to every function.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    Elshadriel likes this.
  3. Can you recommend me some good hosting server? As I need some other alternative to GreenGeeks.

4. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

Do you have VPS or shared hosting at your current host? What issues are you having?

5. Oh that was it, great thank you so much!

6. Net. winhost programming domyhomeworkonline

Hello,
    Need your advice about Power Windows ASP.NET Hosting Plan. What are the benefits and are there any good alternatives? I'm reviving my AI-info-hub.
    Thanks.

7. curtis

curtis Winhost Staff

The Power plan is primarily designed for apps that consume a lot of server memory and sites that needs more database storage.