DNS "Manage" link hidden

Discussion in 'DNS/Domain names' started by smatthews1999, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Hi,

I'm new at this stuff :confused:

I registered a domain through Winhost. I have one other site hosted, but this is just a domain name that I would like to point to my blog.

Following the instructions to add a CNAME record.. it says I need to click on "Manage" link in the domain entry (on the domains page). However the manage link is not there for this site. It is there for my other hosted site. How do I go about managing this domain?

thanks
    sam

2. After some more research I have found that my domain register is "Tuscows Inc". When I go to there site they say that I need a username/password from the provider - Winhost. So how do I go about getting that? This process sucks! I'm just trying to point this stupid domain to a blog!! If I knew this would be such a headache I would have purchased it through BlogSpot (where they do the admin on your behalf)

3. Ray

Ray

What are you referring to? What is the domain name you are having problems with? Did you register the domain name through us? We're going to need a little more information from you to help you solve this problem.