ns3.winhost.com (85.3.106.165) on the SBL List from Spamhouse

Discussion in 'Email' started by GygerPeter, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Hello

Your DNS Server ns3.winhost.com is one SBL List from Spamhouse.
    More and more Contacts receive my E-Mail with the Note "Spam"
    upload_2019-8-5_15-47-33.png
    Please contact Spamehaus and correct this Error.
    Thank you very much.

Sincerly
    Peter

2. ComputerMan

ComputerMan Winhost Staff

We are aware of the issue. Our system admins are working on getting it removed.

3. Since two weeks many of my contacts can fetch the e-mails from the spam folder.
    This is not acceptable.

And why aren't the customers informed about News
    https://www.winhost.com/news/
    or Twitter?

This is a general problem of your company. So you are obliged to inform the customers actively.

4. ComputerMan

We don't post outages in our website news. We post outages in our outages forum and if the outage is a global outage affecting all customers, then we may tweet it out.

The spamhaus issue is not an outage. Our email servers are functioning correctly. If you're having an issue with sending mail you might be having a different problem. What's the error message you're getting when sending an email message? What's the bounce back email message complaining about?

If the mail servers is down for maintenance or is down for an extended period of time, we post that in the outage forum.

5. ComputerMan

Also, note NS3.winhost.com is one of our DNS servers. It's not a mail server. But please provide us with the error message you're getting.

6. Hello

You see the Screenshot on my first Post?
    If the Customer checks for Spam with the ZEN List from Spamhouse, then it goes to the Spam Folder.

https://www.spamhaus.org/zen/

Your IP Range is blocked from one of the big Antispam Fighters.
    upload_2019-8-8_17-16-47.png

Second Point: Your first Answer was "Our system admins are working on getting it removed."

Ane now it is my task? And you want a Logfile or Error Msg?

Sincerly

7. ComputerMan

Yes I did.

I want to see the exact error message you're getting when sending an email message since I might be able to provide a work around. Or the issue might be unrelated to the name server.

Regarding the name server. Our system admins are working that issue.