Price of hosting after 1st year?

Discussion in 'Pre-sales questions' started by geoatl, Oct 23, 2015.

1. What is the price of your hosting plans after the first year? Say I choose the 7.95 plan, what will
    be the price for renewal?

2. Elshadriel

Elshadriel Winhost Staff

Still $7.95/month.

3. I have to move a lot of my customers from Arvixe.com so I have to make sure you are a good fit.
    So I have a few more questions then?
    Do have a scheduling tool in your CP that I can used to do daily backups of my SQL Server DB
    Can I access my SQL Server DBs with Enterprise Manager?
    Do you have CP tools for my Restoring our SQL Server DBs to your server with me running scripts?
    Where are your servers located at?
    Where is your tech support located at?
    Do you have a 30 day money back guarantee?

4. Elshadriel

Elshadriel Winhost Staff

No. We don't have one native to our Control Panel. You can perform manual backups through our Control Panel. If you want to perform a scheduled backup, you'll need to purchase the SiteBackup service.

Do you have a link to Enterprise Manager? Or are you referring to SQL Server Management Studio?

Yes. We offer tools to restore your database from a SQL .bak file. Or you can restore it from a script (i.e. .sql) file. We support both.

California.

California.

Yes.

Michael likes this.
  5. That's not surprising, considering what we've been reading since the sale/migration. Sorry about that.

If you're planning on opening up multiple accounts you might want to take a look at signing up as an affiliate. That way you can get something back on each new account.

Elshadriel likes this.